NOW ACCEPTING REGISTRATIONS!
DEADLINE: JUNE 5TH
June 9th, 16th, 23rd, & 30th
OPTION A: Wednesday @ Noon EST or 6pm EST
OFFICE HOURS: Friday @ Noon EST
“Curiosity Conversations” is a workshop designed to create better outcomes for the employee experience to increase innovation, employee engagement & retention, and overall productivity through increasing the amount of curiosity in your culture.
We live in an increasingly global world now dominated by fear, uncertainty, disrespect, and miscommunication. The ability to innovate and remain productive is based on living in a state of curiosity. Curiosity is like a muscle; it is a skill that can be learned and strengthened over time. Curiosity fosters innovation, patience, and inquisitiveness qualities which can support your company’s growth and profitability.
Companies that have curious cultures are:
• More likely to innovate and grow revenues
• More likely to engage and retain talent
• More likely to have employees that are resourceful and collaborative
• More likely to be a diverse and inclusive work environment
• More likely to be a desirable workplace.
Success is measured by:
• An understanding about a curious mindset, curious communications, and curious actions.
• An understanding of the impediments to curiosity in your organization.
• A framework from which they can nurture curiosity within themselves.
Classes will meet for 90 minutes per week and include a weekly office hour call for check in on Friday at noon EST all over Zoom. Live sessions will be recorded and available for replay.
Multi-course will explore and teach lessons on the curious mindset, communications, and actions which can materially improve the employee experience.
Registration fee includes all teaching materials, reading links, and homework assignment.
I. INTRODUCTION TO CURIOSITY
II. CURIOUS MINDSET
a. Resilient Mindset
b. Building Relationships based on trust & respect
c. Understanding unconscious bias
III. CURIOUS COMMUNICATIONS
a. Giving & receiving feedback
b. Managing difficult conversations
c. Collaboration on teams
d. Communicating the change process
IV. CURIOUS ACTIONS
a. Onboarding- recruiting, interviewing, & hiring
b. Integrating new team members
c. Nurturing safe & inclusive work environments
d. Business Transformation/Change Management
e. Considering the future
**ALL CLASSES WILL BE RECORDED AND AVAILABLE FOR REPLAY FOLLOWING THE SCHEDULED CLASS DATE