Curiosity is the most important skill for life and work. Curious people are better leaders, more resourceful, and achieve better outcomes!
Curiosity Conversations supports learning goals such as:
- Promoting a learning culture of achievement
- Promoting a safe, respectful, and inclusive classrooms and workplaces
- Promoting continuing self-development for professionals
Curiosity Conversations is now an approved continuing education provider with the following organizations:
Curiosity Conversations has been approved by the Texas Education Association for 6 hours PD credits. Successful completion of the course earns participants 6 hours of CTLE credits and additional 4 hours with the completion of homework. Teachers in the following states are eligible to submit this class for consideration: AZ, CO,DC, HI, ID, IN, KY NH, MA, MN, MO, NJ, NY, OH, OK, SC, TN, VA, VT, WV.
Are you a school district looking to help their teachers:
- Re-engage with their role by improving their communication skills
- Incease student engagement in their classroom
- Improve the learning experience in your classroom
- Lower student absenteeism
- Foster safe and inclusive classrooms
- Strengthen the learning culture and desire for achievement
- Grow professionally and personally
Then reach out to Robin by email (email@example.com) and set up a time for an introductory conversation!