Nearly a third of employees are disengaged in their workplaces, on their teams, or in their roles.
COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY TO PRODUCING BETTER RESULTS
CURIOUSITY CAN HELP YOUR COMPANY ACHIEVE BETTER OUTCOMES.
Curiosity is the key to engaged employees.
Companies with engaged employees demonstrate:
- 41% lower absenteeism
- 59% lower employee turnover
- 21% more profitable
- 26% higher revenue per employee
Is it a surprise that curious companies have lower hiring costs?
Companies that have curious cultures are:
• More likely to innovate and grow revenues
• More likely to engage and retain talent
• More likely to have employees that are resourceful and collaborative
• More likely to be a diverse and inclusive work environment
• More likely to be a desirable workplace.
Curiosity is the most important skill for life and work. Curious people are better leaders, more resourceful, and achieve better outcomes!
Are you an employer who wants to:
- Re-engage employees in their roles by improving their communication skills
- Increase employee engagement within their roles, teams, and companies
- Lower employee turnover and overall hiring costs
- Foster safe and inclusive workplaces
- Encourage employees to embrace open mindset in culture
- Improve diversity and inclusion engagements
- Support employee professional growth
- Support innovative ideas, thoughts, and processes
With Curious Conversations, uncomfortable but imperative conversations lead to more engaged employees with guided instruction every step of the way!