“Curiosity Conversations” is a seminar designed to create better outcomes for the employee experience to increase innovation, employee engagement & retention, and overall productivity through increasing the amount of curiosity in your culture.
Nearly a third of employees are disengaged in their workplaces, on their teams, or in their roles.
Curiosity is the key to engaged employees.
Companies with engaged employees demonstrate:
41% lower absenteeism
59% lower employee turnover
21% more profitable
26% higher revenue per employee
Is it a surprise that curious companies have lower hiring costs?
The ability to have a solid employee experience is based on communication that can be enhanced with curiosity. Company cultures and businesses are changing rapidly, and the culture shift can easily lead to fear and miscommunication that reduce engagement, retention, and productivity. Curious people can have uncomfortable conversations that are assertive and not aggressive, anxious, or argumentative.
People that are curious are:
• Less fearful, more open, and happier
• More inquisitive, more resourceful, and more collaborative
• More in their workplace
• More innovative
Curious people are MORE PRODUCTIVE.
Curiosity can help your company achieve better outcomes:
- Create a learning culture
- Teach employees the basis of an open mindset
- Understand rapid changes in industry
- Effective communication with remote working
- Manage Diversity & Inclusion efforts
- Build collaboration on teams
- Navigate networks, industries, and organizations
- Designate work responsibilities on virtual teams
- Develop creative solutions to problem
- Apply empathy to sensitive situations
- Support innovative ideas, thoughts, processes, and results
…and much more!
Join our curious community and receive our free digital newsletter to inspire and nurture your curiosity!
Each month, 5 articles about curiosity are shared alongside a reflection about how nurturing curiosity can create better outcomes in your professional and personal lives!